Fighting of the Spirit Remix Fighting of the Spirit Remix

Pretty good.

The begining is a little odd but other then that its awesome, what game is this song from?

BlueSkar23 responds:

Oh, I dunno... Tales of Symphonia?

-Wake up- -Wake up-

Wonderfulness!

Great song! I the the bells add anice nice cheerful touch. Great job... As always!

Reasoner- Dear World Reasoner- Dear World

Great job!

Simple,sweet and to point. Keep up the great work.

-Orange- -Orange-

Great Job!

It certainly cheers me up! Especially when i have an assigment that i still haven't done that's due very soon, But who cares!

Waterflame responds:

sweet XD hm that sucks, good luck o_O glad you like it <3

-Control: Mind- -Control: Mind-

Finally!

Bout time you submitted this! But if you hadn't taken all that time i guess it wouldn't be as good as it is now. I also am very glad to see that you will posting more songs over a few months. Althought that sorta takes all the suprise out of it... Anyway I don't understand the vocals at all but i believe it sorta adds to the song. Other then that this song is perfect.

We Believe Ep.2 - F-777 We Believe Ep.2 - F-777

I like it!

I like this episode a lot, but that siren kinda bugs me.

We Believe Ep.1 - F-777 We Believe Ep.1 - F-777

Once again a good job!

I like this one, but compared to the other seven this one isn't the best... I love your music so keep it coming!

We Believe Ep.7 - F-777 We Believe Ep.7 - F-777

Awesome

Great! it all blends perfectly! Love all the different parts although i am kinda sad that this is the last one... My favorite part is from one minute and thirty-four seconds to one minute fourty-nine seconds. The music swells and gradulay gets louder, a lot of people do this but it fits this song perfectly!

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

Sweet!

I like it! The bass sounds good, my favorite part is at 1 minute to 1 minute 29 seconds. Keep it up!

We Believe Ep.4 - F-777 We Believe Ep.4 - F-777

Once again, Awesome

Great job dude! I love the guitar, keep it up!

ZB